Spray Applied Resin Lining Equipment
SPRAY LINING EQUIPMENT
Subterra and its sister company Pipeway have been involved in the development and manufacture of spray lining equipment for some twenty years.
We manufacture in-situ pipe spray lining equipment both for our own ELC173/90 epoxy and Fast-line PlusTM fast-setting (PU) resins, as well as for other leading, UK approved spray lining resins, for both low-build and high-build lining applications.
Each of our principal resin lining machine designs have been type approved in accordance with the UK Drinking Water Inspectorate regulations for use with the relevant resin type.
Spray lining equipment – sales and hire
Subterra builds spray lining machines for sale, either to their own approved designs, or to the customer’s own specification, as required.
- Design options available for mains diameters ranging from 3” (75mm) up to (60”) 1500mm
- Lining section lengths up to 200 metres, depending on diameter
- Stand-outside and walk-in operator access rig options
- Configurations with or without built-in onboard generators
- Electric- or gas-heated resin storage tanks
- Storage tank gas blanketing systems
- DWI-approved controller types
- Heated umbilical hoses with various hose diameters and materials options to suit particular resins and applications
- Provision of ancillary equipment such as static mixers, lining heads, application carriages
Subterra retain a fleet of in-situ spray lining machines with current DWI type approvals for all of the leading, UK approved spray lining resins, which are available for hire both internally and externally at competitive commercial rates.
We also have a range of ancillary equipment available for hire such as fully-guarded rack feed borers, sedimentation etc