Innovation, Research & Development
Subterra has substantial experience and a long and distinguished history in the implementation of research and development projects. This has led to the successful development of innovative pipeline rehabilitation solutions such as:
- Fast-line™ Fast Setting Polyurethane Resin
- Rolldown, Subline and Subcoil Close Fit PE Lining Systems
Subterra’s specialist technical team not only works on internal projects they also carry out commissions exclusively for individual clients using our specialist expertise and knowledge to help them resolve operational problems by developing individually tailored solutions. These projects are often undertaken in collaboration with leading suppliers to the utility industry
The scope of the projects undertaken includes:
- New Products and Systems Conceptualisation
- Pipe Lining Systems and Materials Development,
- Improvements to Current Operational Practices
- Technical Support for all aspects of Pipeline Engineering
- Partnerships with Key Clients and Leading Manufacturers and Suppliers to manage development projects from conception to final system production
- Implementation of Innovative Systems and Products
- Participation in the development of Industry, National and International Standards and Specifications.
Subterra undertake pipeline related research and development work for external clients on a commercial basis.